Module 4: Agency Collaboration – Interagency Partnerships, Information Sharing, Interdisciplinary Knowledge and Sustainability
Module 4 will explore the importance of developing interagency partnerships, creating effective communication protocols for sharing information and ensuring interdisciplinary knowledge to bridge divisions between child welfare, substance use disorder treatment, and judicial systems. This module will also highlight key considerations for sustainability planning and explore funding strategies.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 0 week
- Students 337
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Agency Collaboration - Interagency Partnerships, Information Sharing, Interdisciplinary Knowledge and Sustainability
- Module 4 Objectives
- Why is Developing Interagency Partnerships Important?
- Why is Developing Interagency Partnerships Important? (continued)
- What are Key Steps to Engage and Sustain Partners?
- Why is it Important to Create Effective Communication Protocols for Sharing Information?
- What are the Protocols for Sharing Information?
- What are Key Features of Effective Data Management for FDCs?
- Why is Ensuring Interdisciplinary Knowledge Important?
- What Training Should All FDC Team Members Receive?
- Why is Sustainability Important?
- What are Key Processes for Funding and Sustainability of FDCs?
- How Can I Learn More?
- Instructions – Module 4 Quiz
- Module 4 Quiz