Module 3: Addressing the Needs of Parents and Children
Module 3 explores early identification as it relates to the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA) and recovery, highlights essential components of screening and assessment, and emphasizes addressing the needs of both parents and children, as recovery happens in the context of the family.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 0 week
- Students 399
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Addressing the Needs of Parents and Children
- Module 3 Objectives
- What is Early Identification and Assessment?
- Why is Early Identification and Assessment Important?
- What are Effective Elements of a Screening and Assessment Protocol?
- Why Should FDCs Be About Serving Families?
- Why Should FDCs Be About Serving Families? – Five Reasons
- How are Parents’ Needs Addressed?
- How are Parents’ Needs Addressed? (continued)
- Why are Children’s Needs Addressed?
- How are Children’s Needs Addressed?
- Why is Garnering Community Support Important to Supporting Families?
- Instructions – Module Quiz 3
- Module 3 Quiz