Module 2: Mission, Values, Structure and Eligibility
Module 2: Mission, Vision, Values and Eligibility
Module 2 will explore the importance of a shared mission and values, identify challenges encountered by Family Drug Courts (FDCs) in early implementation, and review critical decision points such as defining the model, determining the eligibility criteria and target population, and formalizing an administrative structure.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 1
- Students 390
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Mission, Vision, Values and Eligibility
- Module 2 Objectives
- What is a Shared Mission and Vision?
- Why is a Shared Mission Important?
- Why are Identifying Values Important?
- Why is Governance Structure Essential? What Does Governance for Effective FDCs Look Like?
- What is the Difference between a Parallel and Integrated FDC? Pre-File and Post-File Model?
- What are Key Questions to Consider When Selecting a Model?
- Why is Formalizing a Memoranda of Understanding among Stakeholders Important?
- What is the Process of Determining Eligibility Criteria and Target Population?
- What are Common Challenges Related to Eligibility and Target Population?
- How Can I Learn More?
- What are Effective Resources and Tools Available on These Topics?
- Questions to Discuss as a Team
- Instructions – Module 2 Quiz
- Start Module 2 Quiz