Thank you attending our webinar today. We hope you found the information helpful as you serve children and families in your family drug court. Here is a list of resources and links shared by our presenters.
Theresa Lemus, MBA, RN, LADC
- Office on Violence Against Women – US Department of Justice
- National Center on DV, Mental Health, and Trauma
- Federal Violence Against Women Act (DOJ)
- Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA)
- Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA; HHS)
- Court Improvement Program
- Cross System Dialogue: An Effective Strategy to Promote Communication Between the Domestic Violence Community, Child Welfare System, and the Courts (NCJFCJ, 2008).
- The Greenbook Initiative – Tools and Resources
- National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV)
Dr. Larry Bennett
- Moses, Reed, Mazelis, D’Ambrosio (2003). Creating Trauma Services for Women with Co-Occurring Disorders (SAMHSA).
- SAMHSA Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse Treatment (TIP 25)
- Manual of the Illinois Domestic Violence/Substance Abuse Interdisciplinary Task Force (2nd Edition), 185 pp.)
- Trauma-informed Servcies for Women with Co-occurring Substance Use / Mental Health Disorders and Victims of Violence (SAMHSA).
- Iowa Integrated Services Project.
- Protocol for Screening and Management of Co-occurring Substance Abuse and Domestic Violence , Georgia Commission on Family Violence Georgia Department on Corrections (April 2008).
- Measuring Intimate Partner Violence Victimization and Perpetration – A Compendium of Assessment Tools (CDC, 2006).
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
Julie DeFranco, MSW
- Helping Women Recover – Stephanie Covington
- Helping Men Recover – Dan Griffin, Stephanie Convington, and Rick Dauer
- Addiction Severity Index
- North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification
- Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children
- Trauma Symptom Checklist for Young Children
- Trauma Symptom Index