Module 1: A National Perspective & Overview of the FDC Model
Module 1 provides a basic overview of Family Drug Courts (FDCs) including a definition of FDC, history and evolution of the field, the need for FDCs and prevalence of substance use disorders in child welfare, the core structure, and summary of outcome findings.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Students 402
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
A National Perspective and Overview of the Family Drug Court Model
- Module 1 Objectives
- Why is the Family Drug Court Model Important?
- What is a Family Drug Court?
- The Emergence of the FDC Model
- What are the Seven Essential Ingredients of FDCs?
- Description of the Seven Ingredients
- Is There a Framework Blueprint for Effective FDCs?
- What are the Key Outcomes for Effective FDCs?
- FDC Outcomes (Continued)
- How Can I Learn More?
- Instructions – Module 1 Quiz
- Start – Module 1 Quiz